The admissions process usually begins by the last week of December for every Academic year.
The Admission Process –
- Step 1 : Get proper information of all details required for the admission from the school office.
- Step 2 : Fill in the admission form with required fees and submit required documents to the school office. The forms are available at the school office from 10am to 3pm from Monday to Saturday
• Nursery : Minimum age of 3 years
- • Jr. Kg : minimum age of 4 years as on age 31/07/2014
- • Sr. kg : Minimum age of 5 years as on 31/07/2014
- • Std. I : Minimum age of 5 years as on 31/07/2014
Following is a list of documents which will be required during admission procedures –
- 1. Birth certificate (in original) issued by competent authority.
- 2. Caste certificate (for reserve category)
- 3. Medical fitness Certificate of child from registered Medical Practitioner.
- 4. Four- Passport size coloured photographs.
- 5. Original Result and School Leaving Certificate of last School attended.
- 6. Admission is granted on the basis of merit and on the best judgment of the authorities.
- 7. Information deliberately suppressed, concealed or faked will lead to cancellation of admission.
- 8. All receipts/documents and deadlines mentioned by the school are to be preserved. Failure to comply with dates mentioned by the school office may lead to cancellation of admission.
- 9. The decision of the Principal on admissions is final. No explanation will be provided in case admission is not granted.
- 10. Aadhar card of student is needed if not then parents Aadhar card will be acceptable.